Fifth-Annual List Honors Leading MSSP, MDR and SOCaaS Cybersecurity Companies Worldwide
September 20th 2021, Edinburgh.
MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named inSOC Inc. to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fifth-annual list and research report track the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
The resulting rankings on the list are determined by various factors, including annual recurring revenues, profitability, business growth rate, cyber professional headcount, managed security services offered, MSSP Alert’s editorial coverage of MSSPs worldwide, and third-party industry honors (e.g., Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.)
“We’re very excited to be on the Top 250 MSSPs list among reputable cybersecurity service providers from around the world,” said Kristian Wright, COO, inSOC. “Our SOC-as-a-Service solutions have helped many MSPs and MSSPs open up business and revenue opportunities in today’s competitive environment. They can offer the best security services to their customers while increasing profitably.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate inSOC on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware and supply chain cyber attacks, the MSSP Alert readership and community continues to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware (89%) incidents.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with our 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOC as a service (76%), XDR (67%), cyber talent as a service (43%) and cloud security posture management (41%).
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
inSOC offers high-margin, enterprise-grade wraparound SOC solutions designed specifically for resell by MSPs and MSSPs. Its SOC-as-a-Service packages provide security information and event management (SIEM), vulnerability management, intrusion detection, incident response, and more at an affordable monthly subscription fee. It allows MSPs and MSSPs to deliver enterprise-grade cybersecurity services to their customers without a large upfront investment.
About inSOC Inc.
inSOC offers an enterprise-grade, AI-driven open XDR turnkey solution based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. It enables MSPs and MSSPs to provide policy-driven cybersecurity services to their clients to open up additional business and revenue opportunities.
Backed by experts with years of experience in the MSP space, inSOC’s 24/7/365 monitoring helps MSPs and MSSPs protect customers’ networks cost-effectively while meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
To learn more about inSOC, visit https://www.in-soc.com.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com
You may also be interested in…
Hannah Lloyd Recognised for Outstanding Services to Technology