By clicking ‘Get my Score’ on the questionnaire you agree to the following clauses:
- You consent that your personal data will be used for marketing purposes and to further develop the services we provide.
- The data will be used for marketing purposes only.
- We use your email address in order to send you a confirmation email after the survey. We will not share this information with anyone outside inSOC, and will only use this for the purpose of sending you further information unless you choose to opt out.
Data Collection & Storage
- The data is collected through a service called Typeform. They comply with Data protection laws in the EU and other geographies, and you can read more about their privacy statement here: https://admin.typeform.com/to/dwk6gt
- The data is stored on Typeform’s server and exported to M365 and Hubspot for analysis. Inovo InfoSec has a M365 account (provided by Microsoft) and a Hubspot account both of which are secure and comply with data protection in several countries including the EU. No one outside or not affiliated with inSOC will have access to the data. You can read about Microsoft data processing and protection here and Hubspot data processing and protection here.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Inovo InfoSec aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where inSOC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you would like your data rectified, sent to you, erased or would like to withdraw consent or object to the processing of your data, contact us and provide the email you submitted, and your request will be fulfilled within 90 days of sending the email.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. We hope that it has answered the questions you had, and we wish you a pleasant day!